Contact the Enquiries Team on 01909 504500 for advice and
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- 19+ -Depending on your circumstances you may not need to pay
About this Course
This is a course for those wishing to pursue a career in the make-up industry developing a wide range of creative and practical skills. Bespoke courses may be designed to meet individual needs.
What will I study?
- Eyelash and brow treatments
- Body art design
- Skin tanning techniques
- Make-up application
- Art of photographic make-up
- Period make-up
- Creative hairdressing design skills
- Dressing hair and making a hair addition
- Anatomy and physiology
- Research skills
- Health and safety
- English and maths (where applicable)
Why study here?
You will have the opportunity to attend masterclasses and workshops will also be available in subjects such as: face, body and nail art, hair skills and assisting Level 3 Media Make-Up students on location in theatres, fashion shows and more. You will also gain important industry experience throughout your course.
What are the entry requirements?
- GCSE at grade 3 or above or equivalent
- You will also be required to successfully complete an interview with a
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to the programme
- Flexibility to work on location in the evenings and weekends
How to apply?
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Next
Step button at the top of this page
For more information support
with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01909
What courses can I progress onto?
Theatrical and Media Make-up Level 3 course.
What career pathways are available?
- Freelance Make-up Artist
- Brand Make-up Artist
- Theatre and Film Artist
How will I be assessed?
Your course assessments may include:
- Practical assessments
- Opportunity to build a portfolio
- You will be expected to purchase a uniform and kit and pay for educational
visits which form part of the course
- Further costs may incur depending on chosen additional activities
- You must be flexible and able to commit to evening and weekend activities
assisting Level 3 media make-up students on location in theatres, fashion
shows and many more
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2019-20 or 2020-21. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.