Contact the Enquiries Team on 01909 504500 for advice and
- 16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees
- 19+ - Depending on your circumstances you may not need to pay
About this Course
This one year course encourages you to further develop your skills within
art and design so that you can progress onto Level 3.
While studying this
course you will gather inspiration from primary and secondary source
What will I study?
- Gain a greater knowledge of Art and Design subjects including 2D and 3D,
painting, drawing, digital imagery, contextual theory
- Gain an understanding of the contextual references and the work of others
- Undertake work experience and participate in projects that will help you
develop academically and personally for your future career or further study
Why study here?
- A range of educational visits will take place to influence your
development in your creative explorations
- Develop other skills such as employability and teamwork
- Opportunities throughout your course for you to exhibit your work
- Develop and produce work for an external client
What are the entry requirements?
- A minimum of four GCSEs at grade D preferably with maths and English and
including an arts related subject
- A portfolio of art and design work
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to the
How to apply?
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Next
Step button at the top of this page
For more information support
with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01909
What courses can I progress onto?
A Level 3 qualification such as:
- Level 3 Diploma/Extended in Art and Design
- Level 3 Diploma/Extended in Creative Media
What career pathways are available?
- Fine Artist
- Arts Administrator
- Trainee Graphic Designer
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2019-20 or 2020-21. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.