About this Course
This Apprenticeship is suitable for those that have already completed the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy and have previous experience of working in the industry. You will attend College one day per week.
What will I study?
- Specialised facials including electrical face and body
- Massages including hot stone
- Hair removal
- Health and safety
- Technician and supervisor roles
- Promoting retail sales and treatments
Why study with us?
- You will have the opportunity to attend masterclasses to enhance your
- Staff are well qualified in their field and have experience of working in
- You will study a qualification in English and maths, if required
- You will work with employers to gain hands-on experience in the beauty
industry and earn a salary while you learn
What are the entry requirements?
- Ideally you will already hold a Level 2 qualification in Beauty Therapy,
however, other relevant experience and qualifications will be considered on an
- You will be required to undertake initial diagnostic tests before being
accepted onto the course
How to apply?
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Next
Step button at the top of this page
For more information support
with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01909
What courses can I progress onto?
- Progress on to Higher Education with the hair and beauty management degree
at North Notts College
- Progress on to the Nail Technology Level 3 or the Theatrical and Media
Make-up Level 3
What career pathways are available?
- Beauty Therapist
- Salon Manager
- Spa Therapist
How will I be assessed?
Your course assessments may include:
- Practical assessments
- Theoretical assessments
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2018-19 or 2019-20. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.