About this Course
Level 4 Apprenticeship is ideal for those who wish to train in the workplace as
a Professional Accounting/Taxation Technician, a role which has responsibility
for creating and reviewing accurate financial information within an
will attend College one day a week to study the ACCA Professional Diploma in
Accounting and Business at Level 4, which teaches you the technical knowledge to
support you in your workplace training.
What will I study?
The ACCA Professional Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting
consists of units which include:
- Financial statements of Limited Companies
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting:
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Taxation, Consolidated Statements and Management Cultures and
Why study here?
- We have excellent results in accounting
- Our teaching staff are all qualified and experienced professional
Accountants who have worked in both local businesses and government
- You will be visited in the workplace and will supported to produce a
portfolio of evidence of your practice
What are the entry requirements?
- ACCA Level 3 Intermediate Diploma or Level 3 AAT Accounting Diploma
- GCSE Maths & English at Grade 4 or C or above
How to apply?
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Next
Step button at the top of this page
For more information support
with your enquiry or application please contact Student Services by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01909
What courses can I progress onto?
- Higher Education
- BSc in Applied Accounting
- Chartered papers
- BSc in Business Enterprise
What career pathways are available?
- Professional Accounting / Tax Technician
- Assistant Auditor
- Payroll Manager
- Commercial Analyst
How will I be assessed?
will be assessed using computer based assessments at the end of each module. You
will also produce a portfolio of work based evidence and carry out a
professional discussions, observations of work undertaken and the completion of
an end point assessment exam.
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2018-19 or 2019-20. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.