Style sheets must be enabled to view this page as it was intended.

ACCA Accounting Level 1 (NFEBA0012)

No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for another course.

Tuition Fees
*16-18 year olds do not need to pay course fees. Depending on your circumstances you may not need to pay fees. Contact the Enquiries Team on 01709 722777 for advice and guidance.

About this Course
This course is designed for those who wish to develop a career in accounting and have little or no business/accounting knowledge.

It introduces learners to the basic principles and concepts of accounting and gives the grounding required to progress.

You will attend College Friday 9.30am-1.00pm for approximately 10 weeks.

What will I study?
  • Essential accounting procedures
  • Mathematics in accounting
  • Accounting in a professional environment
  • How to create business documents

How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed by computer based assessments at the end of each module.

What added value will I receive?
We have excellent results in accounting. These are above national average and continue to improve. Our staff are professionals who will support you along the way with your studies.

What can I progress to?
You can progress onto ACCA Level 2 on successful completion of Level 1.

What are the entry requirements?
GCSE Maths and English are an advantage.

How to apply?

You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply Now button

Or

You can also apply using a paper application form which is available from Student Services reception or can be requested by emailing contact@nnc.ac.uk or by calling 01909 504500.

Please Note
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering in 2017-18 or 2018-19. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if necessary.